Thursday, January 17, 2013

everything is falling into place!

Today we have discovered that things just have a natural way of falling into place when we have faith. I start school next week on Tuesday and today we were able to secure daycare for Evan with a friend from high school! yeah! So I can go to class, Paul can work with an open availability and Evan gets socialized with other babies and its actually affordable! I am sooo grateful for answered prayers! Now onto diapers. I have gotten another one finished today absolutely adorable yellow with a grey bulldog on the bottom, and I am now working on a whiteish one with a sun on the butt. up next after that is a 4th of july one. I can not believe how rewarding and relaxing sewing can be! I am so looking forward to future sewing projects! up on the burner i am keeping my scraps from sewing the diapers and will make a fun quilt out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment